Dr Gary Willis was born in Pueblo, Colorado and raised in La Junta, Colorado. After graduating from La Junta High School, he attended Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. In 1986 Dr. Willis graduated from Life Chiropractic College (Life University) where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. Dr. Gary is married to Janet and they have 2 children, Tim and Allie. At Willis Chiropractic we do our best to enhance our patients experience and to achieve rapid and lasting results using a combination of health care remedies, each designed for your specific needs.
- 1986-1990: Willis Chiropractic Center, Kennesaw, Georgia
- 1990 to present: Willis Chiropractic Center, Alpharetta, Georgia
- 1986 to 1997: Adjunct faculty, Life Chiropractic College (Life University).
- HOBBIES: Golf, Baseball umpire, Skiing
LICENSURES and CERTIFICATES:
- National Board Certified-Chiropractic
- Georgia-State Chiropractic License
- Physiological Therapeutics-State of Georgia
MEMBERSHIPS and ASSOCIATIONS:
- Who’s who among American teachers 1996
- Chair-Board of Zoning and Appeals, Milton, Georgia
- Member-Sidewalk board, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Voted best Chiropractor in Alpharetta/Milton-2009-2018
Dr. Andrew Wiese was a collegiate hockey athlete at the University of Georgia and graduated with honors from the Life University Chiropractic program. Dr. Wiese completed the Palmer College of Chiropractic Postgraduate program to become a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP).He brings an in depth knowledge regarding sports related injuries and an ability to resolve chronic pain and other common conditions affecting the spine and extremities. He will work with you one-on-one to quickly and safely achieve pain relief, lasting personal wellness, and maximal sports performance goals.Regardless of your age or injury, or how long your discomfort has been around,every family member can benefit. Dr. Wiese will determine your personalized treatment plan to reach fast, lasting pain relief and set you on a new path to improved, healthier living.
Janet, Tara and Nancy