Dr Gary Willis was born in Pueblo, Colorado and raised in La Junta, Colorado. After graduating from La Junta High School, he attended Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. In 1986 Dr. Willis graduated from Life Chiropractic College (Life University) where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. Dr. Gary is married to Janet and they have 2 children, Tim and Allie. At Willis Chiropractic we do our best to enhance our patients experience and to achieve rapid and lasting results using a combination of health care remedies, each designed for your specific needs.
- 1986-1990: Willis Chiropractic Center, Kennesaw, Georgia
- 1990 to present: Willis Chiropractic Center, Alpharetta, Georgia
- 1986 to 1997: Adjunct faculty, Life Chiropractic College (Life University).
- HOBBIES: Golf, Baseball umpire, Skiing
LICENSURES and CERTIFICATES:
- National Board Certified-Chiropractic
- Georgia-State Chiropractic License
- Physiological Therapeutics-State of Georgia
MEMBERSHIPS and ASSOCIATIONS:
- Who’s who among American teachers 1996
- Chair-Board of Zoning and Appeals, Milton, Georgia
- Member-Sidewalk board, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Voted best Chiropractor in Alpharetta/Milton-2009-2018
- 2018 Pillar Award for Best Business in Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Sadie Winter
Dr. Sadie Winter was born and raised in Estherville, Iowa. Upon high school graduation, she attended Iowa State University to obtain her Bachelor’s degree before attending chiropractic school at Life University. While at Life University she participated in two mission trips to Haiti and El Salvador where she was able to give chiropractic care to underprivileged villages. She graduated Cum Laude with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia. She is furthering her pediatric and pregnancy education through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Her mission and goal is to educate the community about natural health and healing, while encouraging them to seek an alternative to traditional medicine and supporting them in their journey to optimal wellness.
Dr. Winter specializes in pregnancy, pediatrics, and family care. She is certified in the Webster technique, which allows for proper biomechanics of the pelvis and sacrum, creating a birth process that is easier on mom and baby. Chiropractic care throughout pregnancy, birth, and childhood offers choices and benefits for a solid foundation for wellness. She aspires to help families understand that the chiropractic adjustment is a gentle, specific, neurologically based technique that promotes normal development and maintenance of spinal health while expressing whole body wellness.
- 2018-2019: Midtown Family Wellness, Atlanta, Georgia
- Hobbies: Hiking, traveling, and serving through North Point Church
Licensure and Certificates
- National Board Certified - Chiropractic
- Georgia - State Chiropractic License
- Physical Therapeutics - State of Georgia
- Webster Technique
Memberships and Associations
- International Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Life Force Doctor
Janet, Tara and Nancy