Dr Gary Willis was born in Pueblo, Colorado and raised in La Junta, Colorado. After graduating from La Junta High School, he attended Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. In 1986 Dr. Willis graduated from Life Chiropractic College (Life University) where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. Dr. Gary is married to Janet and they have 2 children, Tim and Allie. At Willis Chiropractic we do our best to enhance our patients experience and to achieve rapid and lasting results using a combination of health care remedies, each designed for your specific needs.
- 1986-1990: Willis Chiropractic Center, Kennesaw, Georgia
- 1990 to present: Willis Chiropractic Center, Alpharetta, Georgia
- 1986 to 1997: Adjunct faculty, Life Chiropractic College (Life University).
- HOBBIES: Golf, Baseball umpire, Skiing
LICENSURES and CERTIFICATES:
- National Board Certified-Chiropractic
- Georgia-State Chiropractic License
- Physiological Therapeutics-State of Georgia
MEMBERSHIPS and ASSOCIATIONS:
- Who’s who among American teachers 1996
- Chair-Board of Zoning and Appeals, Milton, Georgia
- Member-Sidewalk board, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Voted best Chiropractor in Alpharetta/Milton-2009-2018
- 2018 Pillar Award for Best Business in Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Christopher Powell was born in Georgia where he graduated with honors from Tift County High School in southern Georgia. He went on to attend Valdosta State University where he received a Bachelor's degree in Biology. He is a Cum Laude Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. Dr. Powell holds a post graduate certification in Electrodiagnostic testing through the International Board of Electrodiagnostics, and is an active member of the American Chiropractic Association, as well as the Georgia Chiropractic Association. Dr. Powell is proficient in multiple chiropractic techniques and is certified in the use of physical therapy. He is married to the former Jackie Wenslow, also of Tifton and they have a beautiful daughter named Cadence and son Reid. Dr. Powell is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys spending his free time either golfing, running, boxing, working his horses, playing with his two Labrador Retrievers, or spending time with his growing family.
Janet, Tara and Nancy