Dr Gary Willis was born in Pueblo, Colorado and raised in La Junta, Colorado. After graduating from La Junta High School, he attended Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado. In 1986 Dr. Willis graduated from Life Chiropractic College (Life University) where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. Dr. Gary is married to Janet and they have 2 children, Tim and Allie. At Willis Chiropractic we do our best to enhance our patients experience and to achieve rapid and lasting results using a combination of health care remedies, each designed for your specific needs.
- 1986-1990: Willis Chiropractic Center, Kennesaw, Georgia
- 1990 to present: Willis Chiropractic Center, Alpharetta, Georgia
- 1986 to 1997: Adjunct faculty, Life Chiropractic College (Life University).
- HOBBIES: Golf, Baseball umpire, Skiing
LICENSURES and CERTIFICATES:
- National Board Certified-Chiropractic
- Georgia-State Chiropractic License
- Physiological Therapeutics-State of Georgia
MEMBERSHIPS and ASSOCIATIONS:
- Who’s who among American teachers 1996
- Chair-Board of Zoning and Appeals, Milton, Georgia
- Member-Sidewalk board, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Voted best Chiropractor in Alpharetta/Milton-2009-2018
- 2018 Pillar Award for Best Business in Alpharetta, GA
Janet, Tara and Nancy